Sailing trips at the archipelago of Finland (4-7 days):
Between the Archipelago National Park (Parainen, Turku) and Ålands.
Sign-in now for open sailing trips on Events below, or request a trip made especially with your needs!
This archipelago sailing experience is just great for travelers, couples and small groups of friends (max. 4ppl) who want to take a deeper look at the life on boat, sailing and the archipelago itself.
We will plan the route, places to visit etc. mostly according to the weather and winds, but since the many days on travel gives us good possibility to visit many places with different activities and things to do.
- Learn much about sailing! Theory lessons with practical exercises are very possible depending on your/team wishes.
- Be part of the Crew. This means shared tasks both on and under deck (cleaning, food help, navigating, steering etc). We will teach & guide, no special skills or experience needed.
- Explore the unique archipelago: visit idyllic villages, hike and take stunning photograph on nature trails, find Geocaches, do sports with us and swim on desert islands, sleep under-stars by bonfire, take few rounds on sauna, etc.... You decide! There will be many options and together we check preferences on each trip.
THINGS YOU NEED
- water bottle
- eager and open mind
- warm and waterproof clothing
- own sheets & sleeping bag
Check further guidelines on our webpage https://artsailtraining.org/gear/
TRAVEL TO BOAT / HOME
Traveling to home / boat may take 1/2 day (1-6 hrs) depending where we are: archipelago buss takes you to Nauvo or Korpoström in 2hrs, while ferry Eivor (free) to islands as Utö, Jurmo, Nötö or Aspö takes additional 4 hrs. Ferry to Ålands takes approx. 6-7 hrs. Buss ticket is only-cash and 10-20 e / way, ferry to Ålands approx 20 e online (Viking Line). Additionally, departure from Turku is possible for charter trips but may be more expensive and limits destinations on short voyages.
Info on buss and ferry schedules: https://artsailtraining.org/2017/07/01/aikataulut/
- Great, delicious vegetarian food (3*day, bring own snacks and some fruits for a common table)
- Accommodation in boat (2* double bed, cabins separated by a curtain)
- Port fees and maintenance
- Guidance / teaching to sail
PRIZE NOT INCLUDING
- Activities /food on harbor as those which not included in the port fee
- Travel to boat / home
- Insurances (leisure sailing boat's crew)
THE BOAT DETAILS S/Y FAREATA
ADDITIONAL INFO - COMPREHEND THE BOAT RULES WHEN BOOKING
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM