We attach great value on the security of your personal data. We have implemented sufficient technical and organizational measures to secure the protection of your personal data against loss, unauthorized access or any other form of wrongful processing. If you have any questions relating the protection measures please contact us.
1. What data we collect and How we collect your data
There's three types of information we collect from you:
i) information you give us;
ii) information we automatically collect from your use of the Service;
iii) third-party information;
Information you give us
a) Information necessary for the use of the Service
We ask for following personal information when you use our Service. The information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and it allows us to comply with our legal obligations. Without receiving the information, we may not be able to provide the requested services for you.
- Profile and experience listing information. To use certain features of the Service (such as booking or creating an experience), we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your phone number and some pictures (profile and others).
- Account Information. When you sign up for the Service, we require certain information such as your first name, last name and email address.
- Communications with Doerz and other members of the community. When you communicate with us or use the Service to communicate with other community members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the Service (such as booking or creating an experience), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) to facilitate the processing of payments.
The financial data is managed by an independent external party. The external party satisfies the legal requirements to offer and execute online payment services for individuals.
b) Information you choose to provide us
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information to obtain a better user experience when using the Service. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your Doerz profile (such as display name, city, and your personal description). Some of this information will be publicly visible to others.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update your profile, respond to surveys, take part to an online discussion, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Service.
Information we automatically collect from your use of the Service
When using the service, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. The information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Service.
- Information of your usage. We collect information about your use of the Service such as the pages or content you view, your searches for experiences, your bookings, and other actions you may perform when using the Service.
- Log data and information of your device. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Service, even if you have not joined the Service or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you've used the Service (including if you clicked on third party links), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you've viewed or engaged with before or after using the Service.
- Geo-location information. When you use certain features of the Service, we may collect information about your location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device's GPS to offer you better user experience.
You can withdraw the consent that you have given to Partners for placing cookies anytime by re-installing your browser in a way that your browser will not accept certain cookies anymore. It's possible to delete cookies via your browser. Please note that when you delete cookies, some parts of the Website may not function as good as they should.
Information collected from the third parties
Doerz may collect information, including personal information, that others provide of you when they use the Service or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Service. We do not control or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Third-party services. If you link, connect, or login to our Service with a third-party service (Google, Facebook and others), the third-party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Reviews and feedback. If a customer of yours writes a review for the experience provided by you, it will be published on your experience page.
- Other sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data from third-party service providers and/or partners, and may combine it with other information we have of you. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Service through partnerships.
2. What do we do with the data we collect
We use, store and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Service. We use, store and process information to perform, book and buy the experiences and to improve our marketing and advertisement as well as to comply with our legal obligations.
i) To provide, improve and develop the Service as well as to perform, book and buy the experiences;
ii) To improve advertisement and marketing;
To provide, improve and develop the Service as well as to perform, book and buy the experiences
- Enabling you to access and use the Service.
- Enabling your communication with other members.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Service and the experience (performing analytics and conducting research etc.)
- Providing customer service.
- Sending you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- If you provide us your contact information, we may process this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) send your requests for references, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Service and the user experience, and personalize and customize your experience (such as giving experience suggestions or ranking search results), we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Service, your search and booking history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit to the Service.
- We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving the Service and our community members' experience on it and where necessary, for the adequate performance of the contract with you.
To improve advertisement and marketing
- Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about Doerz or partner campaigns and services) and social media advertising through platforms such as Facebook or Google.
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Doerz or its third-party partners.
- Conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the Service, information obtained from third parties, and your search and booking history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
- We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest.
The situations when we collect your data, including Personal Information, include but are not limited to following:
(i) using the service;
(ii) requesting technical support from us; or
(iii) providing feedback to us;
The data we process on you may include, but is not limited to: name, email address and device ID, IP-address. In addition, our outsourcing partners and third-party analytics service providers may collect your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent), hardware type, media access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), IDFA (Identifier For Advertisers), Android ID (Android device), Google Advertiser ID, and network status (WiFi/3G) the version of your operating system ("OS"), application usage data, hardware type, browser information, and your device name. This information is used to understand and analyze usage trends.
The situations when we and third-party service providers collect Personal Information and other data from you is described below in more detail.
We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personal Information you submit within our Services.
Facebook Connect and Inviting Friends
You can log in to our Service using sign-in services ("SN Service") such as Facebook Connect. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to our Service. If you want us to delete the data we receive from Facebook please contact us at email@example.com.
Furthermore, we may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a SN Service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in our Service and/or you can invite them to join you in our Service. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org request the removal of this information from our database to the extent we store any of this information.
Third Party Terms and Conditions
3. Ad Networks
We reserve the right to use and disclose the collected, non-personal data for purposes of behaviourally targeted advertising by us or our partners and contractors.
If you wish to "opt out" of targeted advertising, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that if you choose to "opt out" it does not mean that you will no longer receive advertising. It just means that the advertising you see displayed will not be customized to you and your interests and may be less relevant to you.
4. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We may use third parties to collect and process personal data on our behalf and in according to our instructions. Doerz is not liable for the acts and omissions of these third parties, except as provided by mandatory law.
5. Data Retention and Correctness
Some data may be further retained if necessary to resolve disputes, enforce Doerz user agreements, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of Services.
Please note that we do not verify the correctness of personal data. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete inaccuracies by making the change within your account settings or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Further information
Customers have the following rights:
At every desired moment, you can request access, rectification or erasure of your personal data. In addition to this, you may in certain cases also have the right of restriction of processing concerning your personal data, the right to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. When you object to our use of your personal data, we will discontinue any further processing activity until research about your objection is done.
Can you lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority?
Yes, you can lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority when you have a complaint about the use of your personal data by Doerz. For example, if you believe that we do not use your personal data carefully, or because you have sent us a request to access or rectification of your personal data and you are not satisfied with our reply or we did not reply in a timely manner.
Doerz makes good faith efforts to enable you to review, update or correct your personal data in Doerz's possession. We will need sufficient information from you to establish your identity and to verify your access request, and also to assist us in handling your request.
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.